As System Engineer Network & Security you will join the IT Infrastructure team within an international environment.
- You set up and maintain the technical realistion, installation, configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- As responsible for second line helpdesk, you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- Ensure first line support outside business hours (24/24 and 7/7 during 1 week/month).
- By preference you have a Master degree in Computer Science with focus on network and security.
- You have experience as network- or security engineer.
- Relevant knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls),
- You are familiar with OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with creative problem solving.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
- You are immune to stress and you love to work in a structured way.
- Short international business trips are not an issue for you.
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- A challenging and constantly changing international context.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits.