We are currently looking for a team-oriented, enthusiastic Software R&D Engineer to support the growing software development needs to write, maintain and document the CAM programs for the PCB industry. Your place of employment is either in Ghent, Belgium or Prague, Czech Republic – whichever you prefer.
We are looking for a team player who is:
- Motivated, independent and enterprising.
- Strongly customer oriented with good technical communication skills.
- Capable of writing technical project specifications based on client discussions.
- A Bachelor-level degree (a Masters in computer science is a plus).
- Proven experience in programming (applicants should reference previous projects or positions).
- Aptitude for Java and/or C++ development.
- Good algorithmic skills.
- Knowledge of the Windows environment.
- Working knowledge of English (fluency is a plus).
- Knowledge of the UNIX environment, web server technologies and Eclipse development, while not necessary, are an added advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers (7EUR/day)
- 20 legal holiday days + 8 ADV days per year
- 39h20 weekly working hours
- Ordinary office hours
- First weeks training in Prague and Ghent provided