Together with the Group ICT manager & the Infrastructure manager, you will help in bringing the full ICT department to a higher level. You will also be the main contact for SAP implementation partners.
- Advisory role for SAP functions & projects
- Lead the SAP support for the group & participate in supporting the user community when needed
- Assist the business in translating the business requirements into solutions in SAP
- Responsible for SAP Auhtorizations
- Challenge the SAP Implementation partner for proposed offerings
- Follow up of the SAP spendings
- Participate in the Project Management team for further SAP implementations
- Coordinate change requests & SAP improvements
- Act as a trusted advisor for the Group ICT manager
- Manage the activities performed by implementation partners
- Manage the SAP budget
- You have at least 10 years of SAP experience including managing internal & external teams.
- You have a strong cross functional SAP knowledge with an in depth knowledge of one or more modules (SD, WM, MM, EWM, FI/CO, PS, …).
- You have experience with managing external patners.
- You have strong management and people development skills
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT or equal because of experience.
- You are able & willing to provide support to end users.
- You are critical when capturing business needs.
- You are willing to manage a small team for SAP support.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have a hands on mentality.
- You speak Dutch, French & English.