Skip to content
Junior System Engineer Network & Security
- You support in the set up, installation and configuration of hard- and software in different projects.
- Part of your job is second line helpdesk: you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- You have (just) obtained a Master degree in computer science or engineering.
- You have a strong interest in network and/or security.
- You have a basic knowledge on routing/switching (Cisco), Security (Firewalls).
- You are eager to build strong skills in OS management (Windows), End-user management, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Automatisation, Databases.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- You combine a high analytical intelligence with creative problem solving.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
- You are immune to stress and you love to work in a structured way.
- You are interested in (short) international business trips.
- A function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- A challenging and constantly changing international context.
- A competitive salary plus fringe benefits.