Skip to content
- As responsible for first and second line helpdesk, you offer support for incidents reported by end-users with avoiding down time for systems and interruptions for end-users.
- Service Desk and ticket management: finding the root cause of issues and solve problems.
- Provide technical support to the organization’s internal users: hardware (desktops, laptops, IP connectivity, internal telephony system) and applications.
- Ensure first line support outside business hours (24/24 and 7/7 during 1 week in 6 weeks).
- By preference you have a Bachelor degree in Informatichs or a related degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge of French.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and act in a customer friendly way.
- You are stress-resistant and always remain customer-focused and friendly.
- Good analytical skills with attention for details.
- You are a fast learner and able to adopt new software easily.
- A challenging position at the headquarters of the Group. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.