Your role will consist in:
- Working closely with your S&OP colleagues worldwide to maintain correct data and ensure that processes are followed.
- Establishing continuous improvement to optimize the added value of S&OP.
- Training colleagues from other departments contributing to the success of S&OP.
- Working closely together with different departments such as Operations (planning, production, warehousing, shipping), Sales and Finance.
- Helping to further implement the Arkieva toolset.
- Supporting the integration with the SAP ERP environment.
- You hold a master degree (Business or Civil engineering) with preferably specialization in Operations.
- A first successful work experience has allowed you to explore your analytical skills and your ability to cope with large datasets.
- You are a team player with strong communications skills enabling you to create a solid base for S&OP among all parties involved.
- You have acquired expertise in the use of Excel.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- You speak fluently Dutch and English. French is a plus
- Short international business trips are no issue for you.
- You work at the headquarters of the company. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- The opportunity to grow and to develop yourself to maximize your potential.
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.