- You manage the business applications portfolio of the group for CRM, ERP, PLM, CAD, MES, WMS & BI solutions.
- You will guide and coach the application team, consisting of project managers, project engineers and support engineers.
- Under your leadership the team has a focus on end-to-end digitalization and delivers integrated solutions.
- You will organize the day-to-day operations of the team, which include both project and support activities.
- You will manage the relationship with external contractors and suppliers of those IT solutions.
- You will guide the companies and departments within the group in order to make the best choices to support their processes.
- You will work closely with the CIO and local management of the companies in the group.
- You have a master's degree.
- You have experience in managing complex projects in a similar role.
- You understand the business processes related to manufacturing and supply chain.
- You have the communication skills to make the link between business and IT.
- You have a high sense of customer service excellence and team play.
- You have experience in managing IT cost and investments budgets.
- You have international experience and are willing to travel.
- You have a good command English. Dutch is a plus.
- We offer a job in an international environment with the impact of a large company and the dynamics and flexibility of a family-owned company.
- You cooperate closely with other international IT departments.
- You manage the execution of several applications, for which initiative and new insights are highly valued.
- You get the opportunity to excel in your job thanks to a well-coached training period completed with extensive internal & external training possibilities.
- We offer a motivating salary package according to your function and profile. You have the opportunity to participate in a flexible benefits plan, in which you can choose a package of fringe benefits (such as company car with fuel card)
- Finally, you have flexible working hours and a family-friendly leave arrangement with 38 days of leave.