The job will be mainly 8:00am to 5:00pm but there will be an occasional requirement to work evenings and weekends to meet support infrastructure upgrade requirements.
- You are strongly customer focused with experience in Enterprise space and heavily skilled in networking with exposure to Windows networks.
- You have strong networking (preferably Cisco and Palo Alto), security, Windows, Office365, Active Directory skills with relevant certification.
- Exposure to networking, security, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
- Understanding of Cisco networking technologies, including LAN/WAN/WiFi.
- Experience with security technologies is also desirable.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Network technologies and cabling
- VPN management, Security management
- Local and Wide Area Network Management (Cisco)
- Firewall technologies (Palo Alto)
- Hardware Skillsets
- Project management
- Datacenter management (storage, computer, virtualization)
- Ticketing system experience
- IT architecture and design experience
- Cisco certification (CCNA or CCNP or CCIE)
- ITIL experience and/or certification
- ISO 20001 & 270001 experience