Your responsibilities as Infrastructure Manager:
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction.
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations.
- Setup Service Levels and take the necessary measure to ensure the SLA’s are met.
- Implement IT continuous improvement programs.
- Lead the IT support team & manage the decentral IT infrastructure team.
- Provide in depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives.
- Provision in close cooperation with third party service providers an IT infrastructure that is suitable for the group to access and use their business applications.
- Interface with the Group ICT Manager & Business Management to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the operational infrastructure budget and evaluate possible requests from the different sites.
- Ensure a security level that is fit for a large group with several branches in different countries.
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring and managing infrastructure related risks.
- Participate in the budget process.
- Occasional travel in Europe required.
- You have at least 10 years of IT experience including managing teams responsible for architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- You have experience with Cyber Security in a large international group.
- You have experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration.
- You have strong management and people development skills.
- You have a good understanding of ITIL practices.
- You have the ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are also able to manage internal and external infrastructure & network projects from inception to completion.
- You are an expert in setting and managing customer expectations.
- You have the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive wage with extra-legal benefits
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- commuting allowance
- CAO 90 (bonus linked to company results)