- As a C++ Software Test Engineer, you will work out an automated test environment for Real-Time embedded software applications for challenging and high technological machines. You will be in close contact with both the embedded software development team and the test team.
- Your experience in software testing will be of great value to design and setup a configurable automated TEST environment, that will be integrated as much as possible in the CI/CD development method.
- You will work out a methodology for testing functionality on multiple devices, you will define the correct test scripts, and support the software team in developing the necessary testcases for the applications.
- You will guide the setup and maintenance of the new test infrastructure and you will optimize the CI/CD pipelines for the developers.
Required working experience:
- You have a master’s degree in electronical or computer engineering.
- You have a background in the development of (real-time) embedded software applications, you have knowledge of OO programming, of embedded operating systems, fieldbuses, and communication protocols.
- It is also important that you have experience in TEST systems and in the automation pipelines for these systems.
- Interest and experience in industrial and mechatronic devices, actors, sensors, and motors is a big advantage.
Required personal characteristics / competences:
- You can fluently work with modern tools and technology, and you are eager to learn new programming scripts and languages.
- You are proactive to identify all needs for a new and modern test environment and for extended test cases.
- You have good communication skills that allow you to make the bridge between the developer’s team and the test team.
- A job in an international, healthy company with the strength of a large enterprise and the dynamism and flexibility of a family business.
- A stimulating environment in which you will work closely with other international R&D departments as well as renowned research centres.
- You will have the opportunity to work both independently and in a team on challenging projects.
- You get a say in the implementation of the various applications, where your own input and new insights are highly valued.
- You will have the opportunity to grow by means of a well-supervised introduction period supplemented by extensive internal and external training opportunities.
- A motivating remuneration in accordance with your function and profile. You get the chance to join a cafeteria plan, where you can make choices for a personalised benefit package (amongst others : company car with fuel card).
- Finally, you enjoy flexible hours and a family-friendly leave arrangement with yearly 38 days of leave.