As a business process analyst, you will transform business requirements into relevant system solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Map the processes and information flows in close collaboration with the different business lines concerned.
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities and business impacts of various solution options.
- Define the design software development that is matching the internal needs.
- Customize, validate solutions and follow-up their implementations.
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
- Provide training and first line support towards our end-users.
- Challenge existing business processes to discover better ways of doing business.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software technologies that may translate into process improvements.
- Build long-term relationships with business partners to drive engagement in IT strategy and deliver business value.
- Holding a Master Degree in Computer Science or Economics or equivalent.
- Having a relevant experience in the analysis of corporate needs and the translation of these into a functional analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing). Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- A pragmatic and efficient solution builder who acts proactively and thinks analytically.
- Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
- You must be able to travel up to 30%.
- A challenging position at the headquarters of the Group. You will be empowered to deliver quick and tangible results.
- A dynamic function with ample space for autonomy and personal development
- We offer an attractive salary package plus fringe benefits.