You are the contact person for the colleagues of the group worldwide, who request access to data from the business applications:
- You will gain insight in all business applications and understand which data is available within each application.
- You will understand the needs and analyze the requirements of the requester and propose the most suitable solution.
- Depending on the situation, you will implement the solution or coordinate the implementation by an external contractor. After implementation, you will provide support to the users.
- You will be in charge of assigning access rights to groups or individual users.
- You will analyze recurring problems or questions and propose solutions for those problems or questions.
In your role you will work closely together with the international IT departments and project managers of the business applications: CRM, ERP, MES, WMS… You will report to the IT Manager Applications.
- You have a master degree and/or experience in a similar role.
- You have technical knowledge and experience with: SQL language, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and Excel.
- You have good communication skills in order to understand, discuss and support the needs of the users.
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have a good command of English. Dutch is a plus.
- A job in an international environment with the impact of a large company and the dynamics and flexibility of a family-owned company.
- You cooperate closely with other international IT departments.
- You get the opportunity to excel in your job thanks to a well-coached training period completed with extensive internal & external training possibilities.
- A motivating salary package according to your function and profile. You have the opportunity to participate in a flexible benefits plan, in which you can choose a package of fringe benefits (such as company car with fuel card).
- Finally, you have flexible working hours and a family-friendly leave arrangement with 38 days of leave.